Liked on YouTube: The Devil Is A Lie - Rick Ross ft JAY Z [Freestyle by Rippa Da Kid]


"The Devil Is A Lie" - Rick Ross ft. JAY Z [Official Music Video - Freestyle By Rippa Da Kid] Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/NYRjEi Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/1ovfeGO Follow me on Twitter: http://bit.ly/1g3NsjU Join my V.I.P list: http://on.fb.me/1fbMQ7i Subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/1n01etb "The Devil Is A Lie" - Rick Ross ft JAY Z [Freestyle by Rippa Da Kid] Well, Rick Ross's The Devil is a lie Featuring Jay Z is one of the hottest records on the radio right now. The production on "The Devil Is A lie" is really dope. As soon as I heard the beat I immediately wanted to go to the studio and record the "The Devil Is A Lie freestyle". I recorded the freestyle at the Rec Center in Miami, Fl. I jumped out of the booth that day of recording The Devil Is A Lie Freestyle feeling like this is one of my best freestyles so far. I hit up my peoples over at King Cine Productions so we had to a dope visual going over Rick Ross's single. The video was shot in the same neighborhood I grew up in, in Miami, Florida. Check out my unofficial remix of "The Devil Is A Lie" by Rick Ross & Jay Z. Enjoy! Feedback is welcomed Rippa Da Kid - The Devil Is A Lie Freestyle (LYRICS) Pitch black everything when my eyes close is it the end or the beginning of how life goes no matter what I'm sticking to the shit that I chose like going in an working harder til my light glows I put it on my brother daughter that I'm ice cold guess it's the way that I was brought up took a slight toll now every plan that's ever thought of is the right road been living life a lil broader with a bright soul you niggas do it for the bitches and the nice clothes I be Thinkin hella different boy I got goals I'm on a mission tryna get it while it's hot tho the flow is driven by the vision of the top flo move with precision, I'm just giving what they really won't the truth and telling the truth is what they really don't see they be all up in the booth like they really known but they would never show the proof what they really on they just some lyin ass, never toting iron ass never had a grind, never shine always cryin ass never did a crime, stealing other niggas rhyme ass snitching to the nine, giving real niggas time ass devils, I'm on another level, with this shit flow hot, burning like a metal kettle in this bitch young rebel, less is what you'll never settle with da kid diggin that ? Bring a muhfuckin shovel in this bihh I... Gotta bury these niggas (unh) Wayne perry these niggasI'm talking every rapper in the game it's shame that I'm young but I'm scarin these niggas I don't care for these niggas who be daring these niggas wtf these bitches telling these niggas now I gotta killem all I was sparing these niggas [Hook: ] Big guns and big whips Rich nigga talkin' big shit Double cup, gold wrist Double up on that blow, bitch! Two mil on that I-95 Bow your head cuz it's time to pay tithes Opposition want me dead or alive Motherfucker but the devil is a lie The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the truth The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the proof The devil is a lie, the devil is a lie Bitch I'm alive, the devil is a lie Rick Ross - The Devil Is A Lie ft. Jay Z (LYRICS) The Devil Is A Lie Rick Ross LYRICS Big guns and big whips Rich nigga talkin' big shit Double cup, gold wrist Double up on that blow, bitch! Two mil on that I-95 Bow your head cuz it's time to pay tithes Opposition want me dead or alive Motherfucker but the devil is a lie The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the truth The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the proof The devil is a lie, the devil is a lie Bitch I'm alive, the devil is a lie [Hook: Rick Ross & Jay Z] Big guns and big whips Rich nigga talkin' big shit Double cup, gold wrist Double up on that blow, bitch! Two mil on that I-95 Bow your head cuz it's time to pay tithes Opposition want me dead or alive Motherfucker but the devil is a lie The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the truth The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the proof The devil is a lie, the devil is a lie Bitch I'm alive, the devil is a lie [Hook: Rick Ross & Jay Z] Big guns and big whips Rich nigga talkin' big shit Double cup, gold wrist Double up on that blow, bitch! Two mil on that I-95 Bow your head cuz it's time to pay tithes Opposition want me dead or alive Motherfucker but the devil is a lie The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the truth The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the proof The devil is a lie, the devil is a lie Bitch I'm alive, the devil is a lie The devil is a lie Devil is a lie Rick ross devil is a lie Devil is a lie rick ross Jay z devil is a lie devil is a lie jay z Discover more @: http://ift.tt/1dh6Ghs Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/NYRjEi Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/1ovfeGO Follow me on Twitter: http://bit.ly/1g3NsjU "The Devil Is A Lie" - Rick Ross ft. JAY Z [Official Music Video - Freestyle By Rippa Da Kid] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx5zsPs0MBvTB8P5auF1BmL9hcq2SLwhQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Konsyans [Kanaval 2019] • Roody Roodboy

Olivier Martelly Ft. Kenny & Atis Polky - Poze [Kanaval 2019] Haitian Gouyad